Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christian and Millizena Duntemann



On Thursday, November 10, 2011, Johann Carl Christian Duntemann and Millizena Duntemann nee Erdmann and an unknown angel were re-interred. Burial took place at the Town of Maine Cemetery, Park Ridge, Illinois. Representatives of the City of Chicago were present. Pastor Virginia Ericson of Christ Church, Des Plaines, Illinois led the family in prayer.

While my first choice would have been to keep the cemetery in place, I must admit that everything was done respectfully.



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you attended this event. Can you imagine someone from several generations after you giving this utmost respect; precious. As much as I want to research my family, I realize I do not have your level of dedication. I will put this on a back burner for now and if I ever retire, I would like to pursue this more thoroughly. Your work is encouraging.

    ReplyDelete