Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my Angel Mother’s Birthday. I must say I miss her more than ever. I find myself wishing for her wisdom; which is something I rarely did in my younger years. It would be nice to have her shoulder to lean on rather than being the shoulder that others lean on.


Please enjoy this small video remembering my mother’s eightieth birthday celebration for it was her last healthy birthday.



Earlier this summer I had submitted an essay to Lynn Palermo’s “The Moment You Knew,” writing challenge. Lynn Palermo is the author of The Armchair Genealogist. I enjoy reading Lynn’s blog as she focuses on writing family stories. You may find The Armchair Genealogist AND my essay at: http://www.armchairgenealogist.com.

Lynn selected my submission to be published today, July 12, 2012.  This date just so happens to be my Mother’s birthday. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to Lynn for her kindness.  

As always this post is written with gratitude.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment