Monday, October 8, 2012

So Sorry


I am so sorry not to be currently blogging. I have been diligently working on my Genealogy Society’s 2013 program. It is coming along and I hope to finish up soon.
I have scheduled excellent speakers and very interesting topics.

Jennifer Holik will be speaking on “Finishing the Story: Tracing the Life of a Deceased Soldier.” Jennifer is a great speaker and has authored several books on teaching children to love genealogy.

Jeanne Larzalere Bloom will be speaking on cemetery research. Jeanne appeared in the Jason Sudekis episode of Who Do You Think You Are?

All in all, I have been quite busy with my genealogy. In addition to working for my local genealogy society, I have been attempting to write a Dooley Family research report. I find it difficult to put my thoughts into words in a logical well-ordered manner. 

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linda,

    I am working on my family's family tree and came across your blog while starting a search on my husband's side. I am not sure if it is the same lineage, but my husband's grandmother was Winifred Mary Dooley dob 8/5/1915 from the Chicago area. I don't know much yet other than she married Anthony Joseph Biondo dob 7/1/1915 on 2/3/1940. If this is the same family line you have been researching I would love to know what you have found. I can be reached at biondofamily@hotmail.com. Have a beautiful day!

    Regards,

    Lisa Biondo

    ReplyDelete