Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hack Genealogy

Thomas MacEntee has started a new genealogy site called Hack Genealogy at hackgenealogy.com. Today he is offering two webinars on writing your family history.

Just finished the first session with Lisa Alzo at lisaalso.com. Her topic of discussion was  “Writing A Compelling Family History Narrative From Start to Finish.” She offered valuable suggestions in every aspect of the writing process. Can’t wait to implement some of her suggestions.

Time to tune in for the second session, “10 Secrets You Should Know to Survive Microsoft Word,” being given by Thomas MacEntee. Here we go!

Talk to you later,


Linda

2 comments:

  1. I see that Hack Genealogy has a video about using EverNote. I've heard lots of people say that they use this app but I don't know anything about it. I'll have to check out their video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested in EverNote as well. Thanks for reading.

      Delete