Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Family History Writing Challenge 2014

Lynn Palermo of the Armchair Genealogist conducts a Family History Writing Challenge each year. As you may have noticed, I just registered for this year’s challenge running from February 1 to 28. 
I am excited!

I had signed on to the challenge several years ago and backed away due to time management and computer issues. Lacking a good reason to procrastinate just one more year, I took up the challenge.

My plan is to write about my uncle, Richard William Dollen a.k.a. Uncle Dick. My Uncle Dick has been the subject of many blog posts. Research is nearly complete and is only lacking in official military records. Not requesting his military records is not holding me back as I feel I have ample material to write about.

So how about you? Would you care to sign up for the writing challenge? I would love you company as I always feel the more the merrier. Here are the links to Lynn’s websites:

The Family History Writing Challenge
The Armchair Genealogist

Please let me know if you take up the challenge!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment